Committed to the greatness of Texas A&M University!
Mission and Values
In the markets we serve, we will be recognized as the premier provider of the best quality, customer-focused support services. In everything that we do, we incorporate the following values:
- Integrity – A commitment to forthright, honest communication in all of our encounters.
- Collaboration – An unyielding commitment to consistent teamwork in order to achieve collective goals.
- Accountability – As a company and as individuals, we accept full responsibility for our actions and the associated outcomes.
- Professional Development – Providing the right tools, training, and support for professional growth.
- Leadership – Displaying the passion to exceed expectations in all that we do.
Our commitment to you:
Legendary Customer Service
The Texas A&M Story
In June of 2012, the Texas A&M System awarded SSC and Chartwells a landmark contract to outsource all of their dining, custodial, grounds, and maintenance operations. This agreement will produce $260 million in revenue and cost-savings for the A&M System while protecting the jobs of all current support services employees. SSC employees are currently going through customer service and management training. We are constantly learning to make sure we are better, stronger and faster!
In February of 2013, SSC was awarded the remainder of the Texas A&M University System members. Along with College Station, SSC is now responsible for overseeing support services at the following locations:
This partnership has allowed the university to implement new initiatives to hire and retain faculty and create programs that are designed to enhance opportunities for students studying for master’s and doctoral degrees.